Thursday 15 October 2015

Unique Whatsapp status

Every Unique things are most valuable in market so if you behave unique in your friend circle and relatives so your value is also high, every one take suggestion, if your ideas is unique.so being unique use this UNIQUE WHATSAPP STATUS for show your unique mind.

If you lower your expectations, you limit your disappointment.

Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you’re finished.

You just have to learn to forget about the people, who forgot about you.

Never let any body come so close to your heart that it is painful to forget them.

 My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

The road to success is always under construction.

Never Let A Bad Day Make You Feel Like You Have A Bad Life....

Today I feel myself faster than the wind and harder than a rock.

Don't Ever Let Go What Is Already In The Hands.

If you don’t go after what you want, you will never have it.

Celebrate all the things you don’t like about yourself – love yourself.

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

Keep Smiling & One day Life will tired of upsetting you :)

I love food and sleep. If I give you a bit of food or text you all night, that means something.

God is really creative, I mean...just look at m!!!

Before you judge me make sure that you're perfect.

Be a good person, But don't try to prove.

I'm not lazy, I'm just on my energy saving mode. 

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.

Silent people have the loudest minds.

My silence/smile is just another word for my pain.

Don't like me ? Cool, I don't wake up every day to impress you.


Note: In this post we share all kind of unique whatsapp status such as new status for whastapp,unique status ideas,unique romantic status,cool unique status,attitude unique status,fb unique status,poplar unique status,miss you unique status.

0 comments: