Thursday 15 October 2015

Most popular Sorry Whatsapp Status

Everyone makes mistake in there daily life so we have to apologize for make a any type of mistakes.for that showing your sympathy and regret your emotion so use this SORRY WHATSAPP STATUS. there are full collection of sorry whatsapp status available in this post if you like this status please share all your whatsapp friends and colleagues.


1. I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad. ~ Gabor Timis
2. Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
3. Never apologize for what you feel. It's like saying sorry for being real.
4. Not the fastest horse can catch a word spoken in the moment of angery
5. Never let the sun go down on your anger. You might not get the light of a new day to say I am sorry.
6. I don’t quite know how to make things better between us but i can start with I’M SORRY…I really am…
7. Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
8. Sometimes sorry just isn’t enough. Even if you mean it with all your heart.
9. Never ruin an apology with an excuse. ~ Kimberly Johnson
10. I have learned that sometimes “sorry” is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.
11. Sees the character of a person in the strength of their apology.
12. I wish I could be what you want, but I can’t and I’m sorry. ~ Jenn M.

13. Don’t say sorry for something you are planning on repeating later.
14. Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.”
15. I admit I made a mistake Over stepping some boundaries which made me look fake. I always said I would never do the things I did, and that is the reason it is so hard for you to..
16. "I'm Sorry" doesn't automatically fix everything. Apologies can't fix a broken heart.
17. Sometimes saying SORRY is the most difficult thing on earth But its the Cheapest thing to save the most expensive gift called Relationship!!!
18. Trust me… and …I’m sorry… are the two phrases that mean absolutely nothing. they are both just lies.
19. I’m sorry but nothing can change the fact that your the definition of a jerk
20. You’re not sorry for what you did…. you’re just sorry you got caught.
21. I know what i did to lose you..and im SO sorry. I didnt mean it… I was blinded…Blinded by my anger please forgive me.
22. The word …Sorry… means nothing unless you prove it.
23. You’re not sorry, for anything. But I am. I guess that’s what makes us two VERY different people…
24. I have learned that sometimes SORRY is not enough. You actually have to change yourself.

25. You are not sorry, for anything. But I am. I guess that’s what makes us two VERY different people…
26. It’s very easy to hurt someone and then say “sorry” but it’s really difficult to get hurt and then say “I m fine”
27. Sorry means nothing without the actions to back it up
28. When i look at you i think that we should be together but when we are i screw it up and i am sorry
30. Hates it when you can feel someone else’s pain & suffering but can’t make it better.
31. I’m a very laid back person… i try to hide the pain I’m feeling but it gets hard… sorry I’m not perfect.
32. Never say you’re sorry. It’s a sign of weakness
33. I’m sorry if sometimes I get a little jealous…thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could.
34. I regret stuffing things up with the one that obviously cares for me more then you… I’m sorry but its true…
35. I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt the ones I love now and then, but when i say sorry, I mean it with all my heart.47.  The road to success is always under construction.

36. A good apology has three parts: 1. I`m sorry. 2. It`s my fault. 3. What can I do to make it right?
37. I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I mean it.
38. Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you...
39. I feel sorry for the person who write terms and contitions no body read that...
40. Saying sorry was the biggest strength...!!
41. "I'm sorry" means nothing if you continue to do the same wrong over and over again.
42. Sometimes we say things we don't mean. sometimes we hurt each other. but no matter what i will always love you...
43. Sorry for butting in… but I think being friends doesn’t necessarily mean talking all the time.
44. Thinks SORRY should be removed from the dictionary because its OVER used and has NO meaning.
45. I am sorry for felling sorry.
46. Please believe me when I say…I am Sorry… because I am. I didn’t mean to hurt you in anyway.
47. Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.
48. My life was Complete But Now It's not I lost it all, Because I Fought. She made me alive Now I am dead I'm laying here Crying in my bed Life is worthless Why should I..
49. I'm sorry i get jealous sometimes & overreact. It's only because There's A Bigger Chance Of ME Losing YOU Than You losing me.
50. Saying sorry doesn't mean there isn't guilt and forgiving doesn't mean the pain is gone.
51. Love means never having to say you're sorry.
52. I'm sorry I can't speak very coherently.
53. Very sorry can't come. Lie follows by post.
Note:In This post we compiled all kind of sorry whatsapp status such as sorry status for girlfriend,boyfriend, sorry status for wife, sorry status for husband, sorry status for sister,sorry quotes for fb,sorry status for better relationship, sorry status for lover.

0 comments: