Friday 16 October 2015

Winter Whatsapp Status

Winter is the coldest season of the year in temperate climates, between autumn and spring.It is felt in India from the month of November till the end of February. winter days in India are bright and pleasant . The village life is very dull in this season . Due to extreme cold people do not like to come out of their houses before sunrise.so in winter season you show your feeling through Whatsapp status and Quotes.

Taking Sips Of Coffee Lying In Cozy Bed With Blanket Around,,, Enjoying Winter


The problem with winter sports is that - follow me closely here - they generally take place in winter.


Wearing a sweater to bed in the winter


''Winter always turns into spring.''


Dear Winter, I think we should spend some time apart... I`m gonna try to work things out with my ex, Summer.


I love fall and winter because it gives us more reasons to cuddle.


I miss you. It’s as simple as that. I can’t wait for winter break. We’ll finally get entire days together.

Please Go to this Link For More Winter Whatsapp Status 


Cold weather is the perfect excuse for hugging.


This weather is almost colder than my heart.


You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same.


The joy to be found in winter’s season is easily found with you. 


I thought to just chill out this winter but now I m actually chilling.


The warmest blankets of peace snow only from the heart. ~Layne Russell


Your heart is so freezing. You might catch a cold..

Note: winter whatsapp status,fb winter status, romantic winter status,miss u romantic status, cool winter status, winter status ideas, whatsapp winter status new,latest winter status,winter season whatsapp status