Thursday 15 October 2015

Exams Whatsapp Status

Here we have compiled a collection of "Exam Whatsapp Status"  Exam Whatsapp Status ideas,Exam Whatsapp Status update,new Exam Whatsapp Status,Exam Whatsapp Status2014,exams status for whatsapp,exams statsus for facebook,new exams status much more.

What is the main reason for failure? …………………….. I think its EXAMS. What do you think?

Exam On Life OFF!!!!

Sometimes I think to write LOL at the end of every answer in exams :)

I am not failed……My success is just postponed.

Teachers Call It Cheating, Students Call It Teamwork.

Not always “Available”.. Try your Luck.

The road to success is always under construction.

Why is it so EASY to fail but so HARD to SUCCEED?

I hates studying for exams, Is there an APP for that?

When everything comes your way.. Then you are on the wrong way.

HOW TO SOLVE MATHS : 1. Write down the problem. 2. CRY :P.


What is the main reason for failure? …………… I think its EXAMS. What do you think?

Don't Spend all night studying, because you will sleep through exam.

No exam in the world can test you, because you are too cool for it.

You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same.

Grades don't measure intelligence and age doesn't define maturity.


Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.

Exams are like girl friends : difficult to understand, too many questions, more explanation is needed , result is always fail.

0 comments: