Saturday 24 October 2015

Top 100 Short Whatsapp Status

In this blog im sharing you SHORT AND SINGLE LINE WHATSAPP STATUS. this type of status now days every one wants for that im provide you top 100 short status.in this post im provide almost all type of status such as a Romantic, Miss u, friendship, and much more.

This type Of status all type of people want because its Short line describe all your personality so we decide to provide you Short Whatsapp Status with full Collection, in this post we provide all kind of Short status such as Romantic, Miss You, Impressing your girlfriends, Birthday, Friendships and many more.so, please use this short whatsapp Status which you like and also share this link all your friends and relatives.

1. Be what you want to be, not what other wants to see.
2.  I wish I could record my dreams so that i could watch dem later……
3.  Stop worrying about the world ending today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.
4.  The toughest part of letting go is realizing that the other person already did.
5.  Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
6.  I’ll love you till my final breath.


Ad

7.  You won’t have a happy life if you worry about what others say about you.
8.  Trust in God, But lock your car.
9.  Whenever i have a problem, I just sing, Then i realize my voice is worse than my problem.
10.  I am not failed……My success is just postponed.
11.  The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.
12.  Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
Also Visit This Link  
Most Popular Impressing Girlfriends Status
Best 100+ Attitude Status
Motivational Status With Full Collection
Naughty Whatsapp Status
Birthday Celebration for Girlfriends whatsapp Status
13.  When You Sit Alone …You Sit With Your Past … :(
14.  LoVe ThE oNe WhO LoVeS YoU….. nOt ThE oNe WhOm YoU LoVe ??
15.  Forget your past forgive yourself and begin again.
16.  Failure is not an option — it comes bundled with Windows.
17.  If you can’t convince them, Confuse them.
18.  Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.


       19. Dekhi Zamane Ki Yaari,Bicchde Sabhi Bari-Bari..
20.  face book is the only place where it’s acceptable to talk to a wall
21.  I’m not slow….I’m at energy saving mode.
22.  We do not remember days, we remember moments.
23.  The secret of life is not to do what you like, but to like what you do.
24.  You’re not perfect, I am not as well, but together we are perfect.


25.  If someone hates you for no reason….. Well, give them one good one.
26.  If you’re talking behind my back, you’re in a good position to kiss my ass!
27.  I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.’
28.  I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P 
29.  Never make eye contact while eating a banana.
30.  Learn From Past And Makes Future Better


31.  Love Is Blind But Beautiful..
32.  I am so poor that i can’t pay attention in class.
33.  I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.
34. 80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.
35.  Silent people have the loudest minds.
36.  People Are Strange When You're A Stranger


37.  Being Someone's First Love Is Great, But Being Someone's Last Love Is Amazing.
38.  I Wanna Be A Successful Man But Don't Know What Life Wants Me..
39. For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
40.  I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We are on the same side Now.
41.  Totally available ! Please disturb me !
42.  The Only thing to do is Smile. It hides everything...


43.  Installing love. ……44%. Installation failed. Error 404: install money first.
44.  I've got nothing to do today but smile.
45.  Time is always fly, but love is never died…..
46.  Everyone else thinks you’re an asshole.
47.  The road to success is always under construction.
48.  My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.


49.  Never Let A Bad Day Make You Feel Like You Have A Bad Life....
50.  Today I feel myself faster than the wind and harder than a rock.
51.  Don't Ever Let Go What Is Already In The Hands...
52.  Never do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upset.
53.  “Man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing.”
54.  Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.




55.  My one hand is enough to fight against the world.. If u hold the other one…!
56. My heart is now a perfect place… with you inside it.
57.  Totally available!! Please disturb me!!??
58.  “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”
59.  " Wow! The last time I saw something like you, I flushed it!
60.  Forget the failures and work hard for success
Also Visit this Link
Cute Whatsapp Status
Birthday Whatsapp Status for Self
Cool 100 whatsapp status
Clever whatsapp Status
Creative Mind Whatsapp Status
61.  " Wow! The last time I saw something like you, I flushed it!
62.  When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say, why me? Just say, try me!
63.  Tere Se Meri Banti Nahi , R Tere Bina Meri Zindagi Chalti Bhi Nahi…
64.  Not always “Available”.. Try your Luck..
65.  I can’t find the reason why I like you. I believe that’s what love does.
66.  Sometimes you succeed…. and other times you learn.


67.  The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.
68.  I’m not online, it’s just an optical illusion.
69.  I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode.
70.  Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
71.  I Can't See Myself Without You.
72.  "Life can give us lots' of beautiful persons,


73.  But only one person is enough for a beautiful life...'' :-)
74.  Laugh alone and the world thinks you’re an idiot.
75.  Stolen kisses are always sweetest.
76.  Everytime I look at the keyboard, I always see U and I together.
77.  People know you for what you’ve done, not for what you plan to do.
   78.  Friendship isn’t a big thing – it’s a million little things.


79.  There are 4 very important words in life. Love, Honesty, Truth and Respect. Without these in your life, you have nothing.
80.  Be patient. The lessons you learn today will benefit you tomorrow.
81.  I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!...
82.  wish I could record my dreams and watch them later......
83. Phones are quite better than girlfriends, At least we can switch it off.
84.  There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.


85.  Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.
86.  I liked things better when I didn’t understand them.
87.Expectation Brings Tears In Your Life
88.  My heart beats only for you..
89.  Raaste ki parwah karunga...to MANZIL bura maan jayegi...!
90.  Impossible only means that you haven't found the solution yet.


91.  Love Beautifully, Dream Passionately, Love Completely.
92.  Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up..
93.  Best conversations always happen late in the night. :)
94.  Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.
95.  Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone...
96.  Life is too short Don't waste it updating status!


97.  I don't need to explain myself because, I know I'm right.
98.  Nowadays, "Cool" means- "I really don't care."
99.  I am always right, Once i thought that I am wrong, But i was wrong.
100.  It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

Note : Here i'm Complied collection of top 100 short whatsapp status, top romantic short status, top100 short miss u status, single line whatsapp status, single line romantic status, latest single line status, 2015 single line status, short status for whatsapp. 
AD

0 comments: