Friday 16 October 2015

Top 100 Most popular whatsapp status

In this post we provide best 100 whatsapp status ever.we provide all catagries of whatsapp status such as Cool,romantic,lovable,Friendship,beautiful,missing someone and much more.Everyone Wants to Put an unique and best whatsapp Status for his Whatsapp Profile.Here We have Collection of the worlds best 100 Whatsapp Status and latest most beautiful and cool whatsapp status....

1.   If you lower your expectations, you limit your disappointment.

2.   Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you’re finished.

3.   You just have to learn to forget about the people, who forgot about you.

AD 

4.   Never let any body come so close to your heart that it is painful to forget them.

5.   My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

6.   The road to success is always under construction.

7.   Never Let A Bad Day Make You Feel Like You Have A Bad Life....

8.   Today I feel myself faster than the wind and harder than a rock.

9.   Don't Ever Let Go What Is Already In The Hands.

10.  Don't like me ? Cool, I don't wake up every day to impress you.

11.  I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.

12.  YOU …. The first thing I thought of every morning, the last thing that stays on my mind every night.

13.  My heart beats your name because it’s your love that runs through my veins.

14.  I’ll always catch you when you think you are about to fall.

15.   I don’t need anything else… Your love is the greatest gift I could ever receive.

16.   When the angels ask what I loved most about life, I’ll say you.

17.   I don't care if we talk about absolutely nothing, i just want to talk to you.

18.   I love my life because it gave me you ,I love you because you are my life.

19.   They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.

20.  You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.

21.  I don’t need to see the sun again, there is enough light in your eyes to light up all the world.

22.  I know that I’m in love with you. Because I see the world in your eyes and your eyes everywhere in the world.

23.  Someday somewhere somehow me & you will be together.

24.  If you miss somebody this means he’s already close to you no matter how long you know each other.

25.  Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.

26.   "Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second."

27.  There are many ways to say I love you but not enough words to say how much.

28.  Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone...

29.   Dunia me SirF 2 Chize hi MasHoor Hai,Mera Style OR Mere GF Ki SmiLe... - See

30.   I’m cool but Summer  made me hot!

31.   If you can’t convince them, Confuse them.

32.  Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.

33.  If you don’t succeed at first, hide all evidence that you tried.

34.  The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. -

35.  Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, Go for it.

36.  If you want to love a person, first u should learn to FORGIVE their mistakes....

37.  When it rains, it pours but soon the sun shines again. Stay positive. Better days are on their way.

38. Your attitude can make all the difference in how your day will begin and end...

39.  When you see a falling star to night, make a wish, it will come true because I wished and I found you.

40.  I can’t see myself without you.

41.  Its So Hard To Walk Away

42.  Time, You Can't Keep It, But You Can Spend It.

43.  It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible. 

44.  Expectation Brings Tears In Your Life 

45.  We Were Born To Succeed, Not To Fail.

46.  A Life Without Love Is Like A Year Without Summer.

47.  Always Give Your Best In Love....
  
48.  Hey there whatsapp is using me.

49.  Totally available ! Please disturb me !

50.  Learn From Past And Makes Future Better

51.  Love Is Blind But Beautiful

52.  I am so poor that i can’t pay attention in class.

53.  I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

54.   Don't hurt someone who is special in your life......."

55.  I love my life because it gave me you ,I love you because you are my life

56.   "People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday....

57.   Live your life and forget your age.

58.   Born to express not to impress.
  
59.  Some time, the wrong choice take us to the right path..

60.   "I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later......

61.  When Sum One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason :P  :D _!_

62.  ”My attitude depends on the people in front of me….”

63.  I dint change , i just grew up. You should try it once ;)

64.  When love is not madness, it is not love.

65.  We love the things we love for what they are.

66.  Being in love with you makes every day an interesting one.

67.  if you feel love is music just play it.

68.  And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”

69.  Real love stories never have endings.

70.   Love is the bridge between two hearts.

71.   More expectations break relations

72.   Forget what hurt you, but never what it taught you. !!

73.   Tears are the last gift of TRUE LOVE....

74.   I’m not flirting. I’m just being extra nice to someone who is extra attractive.

75.   It’s not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me!

76.   The hardest part of a business is minding your own.

77.    I Hate u Because I Love you, I Know You Love Me But your ego stopped You.

78.    I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right.

79.   You are the first person who has been able to make my heart beat slower and faster at the same time.

80.    Sometimes one middle finger isn’t enough to let someone know how you feel. That’s why you have two hands.

81.    If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.

82.   Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.

83.   Some people never realise the emotional and mental damage they do to others.

84.   Don’t make so many promises when you can’t even keep one.

85.   When you stopped believing in me, I did too.

86.   Sometimes i’m not angry, i’m hurt and there’s a big difference..

87.   For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

88.   Getting angry is actually punishing yourself with the mistakes of others.

89.   Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.

90.  I don't have an attitude, I'm just REALLY good !

91.  A positive attitude can really make dreams come true.

92.  My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

93.  Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

94. Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is WHO I AM and my attitude depends on WHO YOU ARE.

95.  Your attitude can make all the difference in how your day will begin and end.

96.  "Will love you till my last breathe."

97.  "Smile is noting like always happy.."

98. "I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!"

99. "I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!.

100."There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE."

Note:Here we have compiled a collection of "Best 100 Whatsapp Statuss"  that love status,mx Status,full status collection.latest whatsapp status,romantic status,new status,new coming status,best status for ever,top status 100,best 100 status,full veriety status,desi status,normal whatsapp status,indian style staus,cuty status,best quetos,latest whatsapp qoutes, Famous Status for whatsapp,
Whatsapp Profile Status and Quotes, Worldwide Best Status, Forecast Status with full collection, Fabulous Status, Stunning Quotes For whatsapp, Popu  and much more.






0 comments: