Thursday 15 October 2015

Naughty Whatsapp status

Naughty status are prefer missbehaved and sexual mind,naughty status are best for those ,they have naghty minds.we have full collection of naughty whatsapp status.using naghty status you can show your naughtyness.   



here we complied Naughty status such as all type catagries cool naughty,naughty ideas,naughty fb status,naughty mind status,new naughty status.

VerGinItY iS nOt DiGiNiTy….. It’S lAck oF oPeRtuNiTy…

Of course I’m naughty. I’ve always had to compete for attention, you see.

Anyone can be passionate, but it talk.

If you are naughty go to your room, if you wanna be naughty go to mine :)

Poke me now if you’ve ever had a crush on me..

Two word’s guys hate DON’T and STOP, unless you put them together :)

Smile is the second best thing you can do with your lips. ;-)

The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.

My girlfriend told me that she was seeing another man. I told her to rub her eyes.

If you are naughty go to your room, if you wanna be naughty go to mine :)

Two word’s guys hate DON’T and STOP, unless you put them together :)

I'm not staring at your boobs,I'm staring at your heart!

A good date ends with dinner. An awesome date ends with breakfast!

KISS ME.. I am Magically Delicious.

Finally 21, and legally able to do everything I’ve been doing since 15. ;-)

Can i borrow a KISS? I promise i give it back.

Lets play Titanic, you?ll be the ocean and ill go down on you.

I would like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then move up to your belly button.


1 comments:

Golden Flower said...

Nice funny collection.