Thursday 15 October 2015

Cute Whatsapp Status

Here we have compiled a collection of "Cute status for Whatsapp"  that Cute status for Whatsapp ideas,Cute status for Whatsapp update,Cute status for Whatsapp in hindi,Cute status for Whatsapp for love,Cute status for Whatsapp quotes,Cute status for Whatsapp for fb ,Cute status for Whatsapp viber,Cute status for Whatsapp for facebook  and much more.



The beauty of life doesn’t depend on how happy you are, but on how happy others can be because of you.

Behind this big smile there is an empty soul which has no expectations. :')

Sometimes you just need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you. :')

You are forever in my heart, no matter the distance, or the time we are apart.

True love Never Dies IT Only Gets Stronger WITH Time!!!!

The few hours i spend with you are worth the thousand hours i spend without you.

Love is the greatest gift when given. It is the highest honor when received.

Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness .

You are what I never knew I always wanted.

The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. 

Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, Go for it.  

Sometimes the smallest thing take up the most room in your heart.

If you want to love a person, first u should learn to FORGIVE their mistakes....

Calling me cute is nice, calling me hot is great, but calling me your is all I want.

You can’t rush something that you want to last forever.

Love yourself love your day love your life.

I’ve got nothing to bo today but smile.

Nobody can teach me who I am.

Be your own kind of beautiful.

Life is about taking chances. And if you’re a chance, I’ll take you.

The best things happen unexpectedly.

Don’t mind your make-up, you’d better make your mind up.

All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.

It’s amazing what you can do when you try.

Every time you find some humour in difficult situation you win.

Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.

0 comments: