Tuesday 13 October 2015

Anniversary Whatsapp Status

A wedding anniversary is symbolic of the fact that a couple’s love has sailed through life’s stormy waters. This post reverberates the emotions and feelings that go into making a marriage work.

Happy Anniversary and May your marriage be Blessed with love,
joy And companionship For all the years of your lives!

All my love for you FREE!
wishing u a  very
Happy ANNIVERSARY....!

A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.

Thank you for being my husband, my partner, my lover and my best friend. Happy anniversary!

I am so lucky to have you as my husband and this is my best day in my life. Happy anniversary to you my dear.

You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, husband, lover and friend. Happy anniversary!

Thank you for being there, especially when times get difficult. I love you and always will.

You’re the only one I want to annoy for the rest of my life. Happy wedding anniversary!

If I had to choose again, I’d still choose you. Happy anniversary!

Thank you for putting up with all my faults and celebrating all my good qualities. I love you.

I can’t imagine living a life without you. I’d probably be doing the dishes, laundry and cook by myself. Thanks!

I was incomplete without you. I thank God that we met and we are together now.

Thank you for making time for us to be together For the comfort of your arms and a caring heart For all the special moments we share together... I wish both of us a very Happy Anniversary!

"My love for you is like a circle, it has no end...""'

"Real love stories never have endings." 

A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity.

Celebrating this day is such a wonderful experience. Because this is the day that I realize how lucky I am having the best boyfriend. Happy Anniversary.

0 comments: